Even though the photos will be posted on Facebook, Instagram and other Social Media, this competition in no way is related to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media site and by entering this competition you are agreeing to the following terms and Conditions:
a. A complete release of Facebook, Instagram or any other social media by each entrant or participant.
b. Acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media.
c. Disclosure that the participant is providing information to Real Nappies Limited and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on “how to enter” and prizes form part of conditions of entry. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is by a photo submission uploaded on the Real Nappies Australia or New Zealand websites.
3. All photo entries must be uploaded by midnight 20 Feb 2016 to be eligible to win.
4. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand and Australia except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. The Promoter is Real Nappies Ltd.
5. The promotional period commences on 16/01/16 and closes on 20/02/16.
6. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand and Australia who has a child two years of age or under as of 20/02/16.
7. The winning child, as determined by the judges, will win a Real Nappies Birth to Potty Pack valued at $625.00 NZD, a photoshoot with little&kin valued at $500.00 NZD (travel costs beyond Auckland not included), Aden & Anais New Beginnings Gift Set valued at $79.95, $100 voucher to spend at Real Nappies, Goodie Bag and the official title of 2016 Real Nappies Baby.
8. Total prize valued at over $1,400 NZD as at 12/1/2016,
8a. Second Prize as determined by the judges, will win a Real Nappies Essentials Pack valued at up to $99 NZD, a little&kin photoshoot voucher valued at $250.00 NZD, $75 voucher to spend at Real Nappies, Goodie Bag. Total prize valued at over $500 NZD at 12/1/2016. Third Place as determined by the judges, will win a Real Nappies Top Up Pack valued at up to $55.00 NZD, $50 voucher to spend at Real Nappies, Goodie Bag. Total prize valued at over NZD $155 as at 12/1/2016.
9. The final group of ten will be judged from entries received between 16/1/16 until 20/02/16 and will be revealed and published on the Real Nappies website on or shortly after 25/02/16.
10. Chance plays no part in determining the finalists or the winner.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change the specifics of the prize as required.
12. The finalists and overall winner will be chosen from a panel of judges appointed by the Promoters at Real Nappies. The overall winner will be selected from the 3 finalists’ photographs and will be judged based on the appearance of the photographs.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the judges’ decision.
14. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The overall winner will be required to be available for a full day shoot on a day to be advised. Depending on the location of the shoot, costs will be covered for travel and one nights accommodation of winning child and parent (1 supervising adult) by Real Nappies Ltd.
16. The parent of the winning baby will be required to sign a talent release to give permission for the photographs to be used on a professional basis.
17. The images will be used by Real Nappies for any and all promotional material at the Promoters discretion. Images will be used by Real Nappies.
18. All competition entries must be able to be entered via the Real Nappies website. Any entries that do not follow these requirements will be deemed invalid and will not be received by the Promoter or its agents. The Promoter and its agents take no responsibility whatsoever for such entries that do not follow these prescribed guidelines. The Promoter advises entrants not to send entries to the Promoter’s street address as these entries may be deemed invalid.
19. The promoter highly recommends a current residential street address and email address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be resent to the prize winner.
20. Photos that are copyrighted should not be submitted unless you have permission from the photographer/owner. Photos may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph.
21. All entrants must submit ONLY their own original submissions. Any such submissions cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the design. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
22. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
23. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfillment of the promotional prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the first runner up in the promotion. A new runner up shall then be judged. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, proof of age at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
26. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
27. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages. The Promoter may share information with its related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants in this way with special offers.
28. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. The entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation. Entrants can also gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the Privacy Officer, Real Nappies, 25 Young Access, Silverdale, RD2, Auckland. All personal information will be securely stored by the Promoter. Real Nappies and their related companies pride themselves on quality information and communication to its valued customers. If you consent, we would like to contact you for an unlimited period to keep you informed about future products, services and events, until you decide to opt out.
29. Winners of any age may be required to provide satisfactory identification and sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary before a prize can be awarded.
30. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of prize winning trips or in connection with the redemption of and/or use of any other prizes. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. Terms and Conditions subject to change at any time.