good dental habits taught early…
The flexible infant baby banana brush is the ideal infant training toothbrush that was invented by a mum-hygienist.
The fun banana shape and soft texture are the perfect introduction and make brushing a fun experience as early as 3-4 months.
It is made of the highest quality silicone and is compliant with the highest government standards.
Because of its unique flexibility, it is much safer than traditional infant training toothbrushes and decreases risk of mouth injury.
The wide banana peel handles provide an easy to grasp surface as infants learn to manipulate the brush in their mouth.
The soft silicone can help sooth sore gums and it is dishwasher safe and freezer friendly.
Parental supervision recommended.
- Infant Teether and Toddler Toothbrush in one, with easy to hold“peel” handles that prevent choking
- Bendable soft silicone provides the safest learning and brushing experience for your little one
- Dishwasher and freezer friendly
- BPA, Phthalate, Latex, and Toxin Free.
- Helps to soothe sore teething gums with durable massaging bristles.
- Inspired by a Registered Dental Hygienist.
- 100% medical grade silicone; dishwasher safe for sanitizing
- 4″ x 8″ x 1″
This version is intended for children under 1 year of age.
The Baby Banana Brush Story
A few years ago, Sandra’s (owner) two-year-old grandson tripped and fell on his toothbrush as he was trying to brush his teeth. The traditional hard plastic toothbrush punctured the roof of his mouth and came within centimeters of entering his brain. This bought Sandra and her daughter-in-law, Heather, a dental hygienist to develop the idea for a flexible safe infant toothbrush. Thus Baby Banana was born!