A close cousin of Sophie the Giraffe, these adorable soft chew toys are sure to bring a smile to your baby’s face.
Derived from the French word ‘champignon’, which means mushroom, Chan (blue), Pie (pink) or Gnon (yellow) will help ease baby’s teething naturally.
- Recommended age: newborn-2 years
- Handmade in the French Alps by Vulli
- Taste: Composed of 100% natural rubber (phthalate-free) and food quality paint, it is harmless for baby. Ideal for cutting teeth, with many parts to chew.
- Hearing: It has a whistle, which will amuse baby and help him to understand the relation between cause and effect.
- Touch: A concept with rounded shapes especially designed to enable baby to take a firm hold.
- Smell: The special odour of natural rubber from the Hevea tree gives it a particular perfume and makes it easy for baby to identify among his toys.
- Sight: 3 models to collect: Chan, Pie or Gnon, composed of a bright colour to catch baby’s eye.