Introduce your child to their very own fantasy world with the Fantasy Blocks collection. This set includes 26 pieces of intricately designed blocks with vivid colors, intriguing patterns and designs, and a few secrets here and there. Some feature a glittery, hologram, or mirror foil coating for added decoration and flair. Others have hidden items, such as a little bell. As he discovers staircases, sunshine, flowers, rooftops, and many other attributes, your child will use his imagination to create various scenes and items. Blocks are crafted from high-quality acrylic and beech wood. All wooden materials are taken only from PEFC-certified sustainable forests in Germany.
- Recommended For Babies And Toddlers 12 Months And Older
- Integrates with our Discovery Block System, Ball Track Construction System, and Basic Building Blocks System
- Includes 26 pieces sized in standard increments of 4 cm x 4 cm x 4 cm
- Made of beech wood coated with multiple layers of water-based, natural, solvent-free lacquers; some pieces embellished with foil coatings or acrylic
- Lovingly Designed In Germany By Our Talented Friends At Haba
- Made in Germany
HABA has been manufacturing high quality toys and games for children for over 70 years. HABA toys are designed with children’s imagination in mind- they are toys that enlighten children and leave plenty of room for creativity. All of HABA’s toys are produced in Bad Rodach, Franconia, in Germany. Only wood from sustainable forestry is used, and the wood suppliers are PEFC certified (Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification).
The natural and mechanical characteristics of beech and maple wood, along with beautiful designs with clear colors and shapes, make HABA toys ideal for babies and children. Only water-based ecological solvent-free lacquers are used on the toys; multiple layers of lacquer make the surface of each toy resistant to humidity and wear and tear, allowing for the toy to be moved back and forth from hand to mouth.
All HABA toys meet and often exceed the ASTM mechanical requirements required by the CPSIA in the US. In addition, these toys are tested to meet the stringent European requirements for toy safety.
Made in Germany.