Kai Carriers are reusable food pouches that can be filled with homemade food so you know exactly what you and your children are eating whilst minimising the mess. They allow you to make nutritious food free of additives, preservatives and excess sugar and serve it in a convenient way, anywhere, anytime.
The Kai Carrier Snack Pack includes:
- 10x Kai Carrier Snack Packs – a great alternative to glad wrap, zip lock bags and containers
- Fill with scroggin, raisins and healthy snacks for the lunch box or use to store toddler sized meals such as macarroni cheese or spagetti bolognese
- Great for the lunch box at waste free kindys or schools
- Take camping, tramping or trips to the park, beach or for an after sport snack
- Cost effective as they can be used over and over again
- All Snack Packs have a double zip lock and are made of eco-friendly recyclable materials
Perfect for storing
The Kai Carrier Pouch Pack is everything you need to satisfy the entire family! Babies starting on solids, toddlers on the move, adults or older kids, or those who want to prepare food in advance and store it in the Kai Carrier.
Kai Carrier are not only convenient but they help save your family money. Make bulk food, fill your pouches and store in the freezer for a later date. No more worrying about what to feed the kids on a whim!
Natural, Wholesome Recipes
We have some wonderful recipes from the clever folk at Kai Carriers, click here to take a look…
What can we put in the Kai Carrier?
Fill your Kai Carrier with scroggin, raisins and healthy snacks for the lunch box or use to store toddler sized meals such as macarroni cheese or spagetti bolognese
- Sturdy waterproof double ziplock on the top helps prevent leaks
- Wide opening making filling easy
- Great for filling with favourite foods or snacks
- BPA, PVC and Phtlalate free
- Dishwasher safe
Naturally eco friendly
- reduce your weekly shopping bill and encourage healthy eating
- help reduce your carbon footprint by cutting down waste sent to landfill
- Blend any food combination, fill your Kai Carrier, then straight to your lunchbox or freeze for later.