The possibilities are endless with the Wonderworld Rainbow Sound Blocks. Toddlers will learn sorting, matching and association skills. Looking through the blocks, children will see the world in different colours.
A whole lot of fun!
The Wonderworld Rainbow Sound Blocks are comprised of wood and transparent multi-coloured plastic, and are filled with rattling beads that produce different tones when shaken. Wonderworld Rainbow Sound Blocks are the ideal toy for children who enjoy stacking and constructing objects. You little one will love discovering the new and exciting sounds produced by this toy.
- Encourage their balancing and stacking skills
- Encourages colour and shape recognition
- Blocks are hollow and filled with beads that produce different tones
- Red, yellow, blue, green, purple and natural wood colours
- Sound producing transparent colored blocks filled with beads
- Winner of the Silver Practical Pre-School Award in 2006, and National Parenting Publications Award in 2001
- Made for toddlers 24 months and over
- Made in Thailand
- Made from rubber wood harvested from a sustainable source
- Strictly made with non-toxic paints, dyes and lacquers
- Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 2.7 inches
Wonderworld is a strong advocate of protecting the environment. They insist on using rubber-wood, an environmentally friendly, renewable resource. Rubber-wood is harvested as by-product from the culling of rubber trees that are in excess of 25 years of age. These trees no longer produce latex for commercial applications are cut down in order for new rubber trees to be planted. Not only is there no deforestation but every part of the tree is employed to its maximum use.
Wonderworld’s commitment to the environment has prompted it to launch “Tree plus,” a program in which they plant a new tree for everyone they harvest.
All Wonderworld Toys are compliant with both EU and US safety standards.
Wonderworld Toys are designed to enhance developmental skills and are intended to last generations.