Washing Instructions for Merino
Merino naturally resists the build up of odor, so your merino garments can be washed less frequently. Simply turn your garment inside out, and hang over the edge of your bassinet for a few hours to air out the garment.
To ensure the longevity of your garment from Merino Kids ™ please follow the appropriate washing instructions carefully.
Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag
Machine Wash: Adjust zip closed before you machine wash on wool cycle, 104˙F max. Only use wool approved washing liquid.
DO NOT SOAK OR BLEACH
Use lukewarm water to massage your Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag. Rinse thoroughly. Remove excess water by rolling in a towel. Do not wring. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Your Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag may be drycleaned.
Merino Clothing & Sleepwear
• Gentle Machine wash or hand wash
• Gentle Spin
• Wash dark colors separately
• Luke warm wash below 104˙F.
• USE ONLY WOOL APPROVED DETERGENT
• DO NOT SOAK, USE HOT WATER, SOAPS, SPOT CLEAN OR BLEACH
• Dry flat in shade away from direct sunlight
• Cool iron